Christmas Mini Sessions!

My Christmas Mini Sessions are now live!

These will be taking place at Gwithian Towans during the month of November and will be 30 minutes long. Packages are as follows:-

-RED £85.00 | 30 Minute session & 30+ Digital downloads

-SILVER £120.00 | 30 Minutes session, 30+ Digital downloads & x 10 Christmas cards with envelopes

-GOLD £140.00 | 30 Minute session, 30+ digital downloads & x 20 Christmas cards with envelopes

- Sessions will be sent over within 7 days and your favourite chosen image will be used on the set of cards <3

*There will be a 20% booking fee to secure your date and the remaining 80% payable the day prior to the shoot.

** Bookings are for groups of 5 of under (unless children in your household bubble)

Please contact me via Facebook or mail@oliviawhitbread-roberts.com to make a booking!

Cornwall Christmas Mini Sessions

Cornwall Christmas Mini Sessions



Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

Blog

VIEW OUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS

cornwall-branding-photography-oliviawrph

Featured on

Wedding Photography Cornwall | Wedding Photographer Cornwall | Cornwall Wedding Photographer | Cornwall Wedding Photography | cornish wedding photography

 

 

 

 

 

MAGAZINES AND BLOGS

as_featured_on_rock_my_wedding.png
Wedding Photography Cornwall | Wedding Photographer Cornwall | Cornwall Wedding Photographer | Cornwall Wedding Photography | cornish wedding photography
Wedding Photography Cornwall | Wedding Photographer Cornwall | Cornwall Wedding Photographer | Cornwall Wedding Photography | cornish wedding photography
Bride-badge-2.png
Wedding Photography Cornwall | Wedding Photographer Cornwall | Cornwall Wedding Photographer | Cornwall Wedding Photography | cornish wedding photography
a7de8a6b5db92dbe0b539d3a965ee487.jpg
Wedding Photography Cornwall | Wedding Photographer Cornwall | Cornwall Wedding Photographer | Cornwall Wedding Photography | cornish wedding photography
Wedding Photography Cornwall | Wedding Photographer Cornwall | Cornwall Wedding Photographer | Cornwall Wedding Photography | cornish wedding photography

Olivia Whitbread-Roberts | Redruth, England, Cornwall | 01209 860527 | 07470056050 | mail@oliviawhitbread-roberts.com